About Me

My photo
I always seem to have a plan. And after a brief moment--when measured against the timeline of one's life--He gracefully and graciously ruins my plan of the hour, whatever it may be, in lieu of a greater one. This has occurred in my life without fail. In light of recent circumstances, a reverberation of His love, strength, and faithfulness has echoed in my spirit. As David said, "one thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving." Psalm 62:11-12

Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Colorado Adventure

View right outside my apartment.
Scott, Daniel, Hannah, me, and Katelyn
The (2000 ft) Incline: a mile long stair climb up the side of Pike's Peak



Balancing Rock

Garden of the Gods
I realize I haven't posted in a while...time seems to slip more and more out of my grasp.  Anywho, thought you might enjoy seeing some of what I experience everyday! All of these pictures are locations within 15 minutes of my apartment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment