About Me

My photo
I always seem to have a plan. And after a brief moment--when measured against the timeline of one's life--He gracefully and graciously ruins my plan of the hour, whatever it may be, in lieu of a greater one. This has occurred in my life without fail. In light of recent circumstances, a reverberation of His love, strength, and faithfulness has echoed in my spirit. As David said, "one thing God has spoken, two things have I heard: that you, O God, are strong, and that you, O Lord, are loving." Psalm 62:11-12

Monday, July 5, 2010

Summer Reading List

Hopefully, I will be able to check all these off as noted by a future book report, by the time I leave for Colorado!
  1. Crazy Love...Francis Chan
  2. The 5 Love Languages...Gary Chapman
  3. Love and Respect...Emerson Eggerichs
  4. Sunset...Karen Kingsbury
  5. Unchristian...David Kinnaman
  6. Miracles...CS Lewis
  7. Mere Christianity...CS Lewis
  8. The Problem of Pain...CS Lewis
  9. The Screwtape Letters...CS Lewis
  10. A Wideness in God's Mercy...Clark H. Pinnock
  11. Radical...David Platt

No comments:

Post a Comment